Army Automated Logistical Specialists (MOS 92A) are responsible for performing warehouse functions including inventory, loading/unloading shipments and managing maintenance data. Soldiers in this MOS complete all aspects of warehouse functions from manual labor to record keeping.
- 1 What is Army MOS 68j?
- 2 What is the Army MOS 90A?
- 3 What is an Army logistics specialist?
- 4 What is the most needed MOS in the Army?
- 5 What Mos is 88H?
- 6 What Juliet 68?
- 7 What branch is a 90A?
- 8 What Mos is quartermaster?
- 9 Is logistics a branch in the Army?
- 10 Do logistics specialists get deployed?
- 11 How do I become a logistics specialist?
- 12 How long is AIT for MOS 92A?
- 13 What is the hardest MOS in the Army?
- 14 How do I choose a MOS?
- 15 What Mos pays the most?
What is Army MOS 68j?
Overview. The medical logistics specialist is primarily responsible for receiving, storing, recording and issuing Army medical supplies.
What is the Army MOS 90A?
90A MOS. Serves as the logistics officer responsible for planning and developing logistic operations.
What is an Army logistics specialist?
Overview. Logistics specialists manage the particulars surrounding procurement, maintenance, and transportation of military materiel, facilities, and personnel. They develop, evaluate, monitor, and supervise logistics plans and programs including war readiness materiel, deployment, employment, and support planning.
What is the most needed MOS in the Army?
So, starting from #20, here are the top 20 most needed Army military occupational specialties:
- #20: 35P Cryptologic Linguist.
- #19: 35F Intelligence Analyst.
- #18: 92F Petroleum Supply Specialist.
- #17: 09L Translator/Interpreter.
- #16: 13F Fire Support Specialist.
- #15: 68W Health Care Specialist.
- #14: 11X Infantry.
What Mos is 88H?
Army Cargo Specialist – MOS-88H.
What Juliet 68?
68W (pronounced as sixty-eight whiskey using the NATO phonetic alphabet) is the Military Occupational Specialty (MOS) for the United States Army’s Combat Medic.
What branch is a 90A?
(1) Multifunctional Logistics (AOC 90A) is the primary AOC for the Logistics branch. Officers command logistics units as well as serve in various multifunctional logistics staff positions. All officers receive this designation as their primary AOC once they graduate from LOG C3.
What Mos is quartermaster?
The nine Quartermaster Enlisted Military Occupational Specialties (MOSs) are:
- 92A – Automated Logistical Specialist.
- 92F – Petroleum Supply Specialist.
- 92G – Culinary Specialist.
- 92L – Petroleum Laboratory Specialist.
- 92M – Mortuary Affairs Specialist.
- 92R – Parachute Rigger.
Is logistics a branch in the Army?
The U.S. Army Logistics Branch is comprised of full-time and part-time Army officers (Active Duty, Army Reserve, and National Guard) who are functional in the Transportation, Ordnance, and Quartermaster Branches.
Do logistics specialists get deployed?
Because of this necessity, Logistics Specialists can be stationed anywhere in the world, on any type of duty assignment.
How do I become a logistics specialist?
Employers require logistic specialists to have at least 1-3 years of relevant work experience. Although not compulsory, a bachelor’s degree would also be preferred. The minimum educational requirement is a high school diploma. Logistic specialists earn, on average, $21 per hour.
How long is AIT for MOS 92A?
92A AIT at Fort Lee After graduating from Basic Training you will attend your Advanced Individual Training at Fort Lee, Virginia. The course is 9 weeks, 2 days long.
What is the hardest MOS in the Army?
MOS Code 1 TX22 Considered to be the toughest military job, this unit considers the most highly skilled emergency trauma experts in the U.S. army. Every pararescueman can perform life-saving missions in the world’s most remote regions.
How do I choose a MOS?
Which MOS to Choose When You First Enlist in the Army: Tips for Picking the Right MOS
- # 1 Take Your ASVAB.
- # 2 Make a List of Civilian Careers That Would Interest You.
- # 3 Make a List of Army MOSs That Would Interest You.
- # 4 Find Out the Requirements for Each MOS.
- # 5 Retake Your ASVAB Test If Needed.
What Mos pays the most?
Entry-Level Army Jobs With the Highest Pay
- Petroleum Supply Specialist.
- PATRIOT Launching Station Enhanced Operator/Maintainer.
- Air Defense Battle Management System Operator.
- Air Defense Enhanced Early Warning System Operator.
- Human Intelligence Collector.
- Cryptologic Cyberspace Intelligence Collector/Analyst.
- RADAR Repairer.