Logistics. Smart, sustainable and creative omni-channel solutions to warehouse and move your freight via ocean, air, road and rail. » Verticals. Around the world, EA is the global partner of choice for industries that require high-stakes, high-touch logistics execution.
- 1 What do EA do?
- 2 What company owns EA Sports?
- 3 How do you get hired at EA?
- 4 What qualifications do you need to be an EA?
- 5 Who is the CEO of EA?
- 6 Why is EA hated?
- 7 Who created FIFA?
- 8 Is EA a private company?
- 9 Is EA a publisher or developer?
- 10 Is Electronic Arts a manufacturing company?
- 11 Who made Electronic Arts?
What do EA do?
EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers. EA has more than 450 million registered players around the world. In fiscal year 2021, EA posted GAAP net revenue of $5.6 billion.
What company owns EA Sports?
Electronic Arts was founded in 1982 by three former managers of Apple Computer: William M. In 1984 its ‘Skyfox’ computer game, designed for the Apple II computer, became a best-seller. Two years later EA began producing games for the new Commodore Amiga, which turned out to be a very popular computer.
How do you get hired at EA?
Here’s what it looks like to apply with EA right now.
- Apply on our website for a job that matches your skills and interest.
- Once we’ve reviewed your application, a recruiter will reach out if your experience and skills are a match.
- If that is a good match, you’ll have a call with the hiring manager.
- Are we all aligned?
What qualifications do you need to be an EA?
Some key qualifications that companies seek in an EA include:
- Strong computer and Internet research skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Project coordination experience.
- Ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors.
Who is the CEO of EA?
Andrew Wilson (Sep 17, 2013–)
Why is EA hated?
The crunch culture at EA has since been mentioned in association with other games, with the excessive crunch having said to contribute towards the poor quality of the game. Such titles including 2006’s Superman Returns which suffered from culture changes as EA reacted to the class action lawsuits, and 2019’s Anthem.
Who created FIFA?
FIFA, football (soccer) electronic game series developed by EA Sports, a division of the American gaming company Electronic Arts, and licensed from the Fédération Internationale de Football Association (FIFA).
Is EA a private company?
Electronic Arts has a number of subsidiaries including EA Sports, DICE, EA Mobile, and more. Aside from being publicly traded, the company isn’t owned by the man who founded it, Trip Hawkins.
Is EA a publisher or developer?
Electronic Arts (EA) is an American developer, marketer, publisher, and distributor of computer and video games established in 1982 by Trip Hawkins. EA grew from a home-computing game publisher; in 1987 they began developing games in-house. In the early 1990s, EA began to develop games for consoles.
Is Electronic Arts a manufacturing company?
(EA), American developer and manufacturer of electronic games for personal computers (PCs) and video game consoles. Established in 1982 by William M. EA Sports, arguably the company’s strongest division, boasts Madden NFL and FIFA.
Who made Electronic Arts?
It should be in Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4.