Highest paying cities for Logistics Technicians in United States
- Houston, TX. 12 salaries reported. $28.74. per hour.
- Los Angeles, CA. 6 salaries reported. $22.99. per hour.
- Cambridge, MA. 12 salaries reported. $18.55. per hour.
- Malta, NY. 6 salaries reported. $17.24. per hour.
- Orlando, FL. 6 salaries reported. $16.74. per hour.
- 1 What technician gets paid the most?
- 2 How much does a career in logistics make?
- 3 What does a logistics Tech do?
- 4 Do technicians make good money?
- 5 Where can I make the most money?
- 6 Do logistics jobs pay well?
- 7 What degree is best for logistics?
- 8 What is a logistics quality technician?
- 9 How much does a pharmacy technician make?
- 10 What is a CLA certification?
- 11 How much do auto technicians make in California?
- 12 How do technicians get paid?
What technician gets paid the most?
Median salary: $52,160
- Computer Systems Administrator.
- Computer Programmer.
- Database Administrator.
- Computer Systems Analyst.
- Information Security Analyst. Median salary: $92,600.
- Software Developer. Median salary: $102,280.
- Computer Network Architect. Median salary: $101,210.
- IT Manager. Median salary: $135,800.
How much does a career in logistics make?
How Much Does a Logistician Make? Logisticians made a median salary of $74,750 in 2019. The best-paid 25 percent made $96,240 that year, while the lowest-paid 25 percent made $57,080.
What does a logistics Tech do?
Logistics technicians work in fulfillment centers, warehouses, distribution centers, and factories, and are involved in receiving, packing, shipping, tracking, and processing orders.
Do technicians make good money?
According to the BLS, mechanical engineering technicians earned an average of $28.44 an hour in 2019, and reported an average annual salary of $59,160. Those employed in the “professional and commercial equipment and supplies merchant wholesalers” industry earned the most, at an average of $89,680 per year.
Where can I make the most money?
The 15 Highest-Paying IT Jobs
- Data security analyst.
- Data scientist.
- Network/cloud architect.
- Network/cloud engineer.
- Senior web developer.
- Site reliability engineer.
- Systems engineer.
- Software engineer.
Do logistics jobs pay well?
Transportation logistics specialists do a lot to make logistics and supply chain management easier, but they don’t make as much as other supply chain professionals. According to Salary.com, the average transportation logistics specialist salary falls somewhere between $37,000 and $46,000; PayScale reports $47,000.
What degree is best for logistics?
A bachelor’s in business administration degree program that includes a concentration in logistics may be considered a logistics degree, as can degrees in areas like supply chain management, logistics management transportation, systems engineering and other areas of study.
What is a logistics quality technician?
Logistics Technicians are personnel assigned in the company’s warehouse or logistics facility. They manage the delivery of goods to the warehouse, the storage of these goods, and the labeling system employed in the facility. They also manage the fulfillment of orders, the packing process, and the deployment of goods.
How much does a pharmacy technician make?
The national average annual wage of an pharmacy technician is $34,020, according to the BLS, which is over $15,000 less than average annual salary for all occupations, $51,960. The average pharmacy technician salary can vary significantly depending on the state.
What is a CLA certification?
The Manufacturing Skill Standards Council (MSSC), Certified Logistics Associate (CLA) is a foundational-level certificate and is a prerequisite for the Certified Logistics Technician (CLT) certification. MSSC training and assessment addresses the need for employability and academic skills as well as technical skills.
How much do auto technicians make in California?
The average salary for an auto repair technician in California is around $45,097 per year.
How do technicians get paid?
In a shop that pays by the hour, employees are compensated for the amount of time they actually work. If a job that standard “books” estimate will take an hour turns into a three-hour ordeal, the employee is paid for all three hours. Under the flat-rate pay system, the technician is paid by the job.