Logistics sentence example
- I took a look at the logistics info you showed me.
- He was apprised of the logistics of the situation.
- If you plan on moving anytime in the next five years, think about squaring away the logistics of certification.
- 1 What is logistics in sentence?
- 2 What is logistics in simple words?
- 3 What does a person in logistics do?
- 4 What is the verb for logistics?
- 5 Where do we use logistics?
- 6 What are the examples of logistics?
- 7 How do you use the word logistics?
- 8 What does logistics mean in business?
- 9 Why do we need logistics?
- 10 What is a logistician mean?
- 11 Is logistician a word?
- 12 Is the word logistics plural or singular?
- 13 When did logistics become a word?
- 14 Is logistics a noun or verb?
What is logistics in sentence?
handling an operation that involves providing labor and materials be supplied as needed. 1. We need to look at the logistics of the whole aid operation.
What is logistics in simple words?
From Simple English Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Logistics is the term which generally means the management of transportation of information, from one place to another. Logistics involves things like transportation, inventory, packaging, supplies and sometimes, social security and warehousing.
What does a person in logistics do?
As a logistics worker, you are focused on the transportation, distribution, and storage of goods and materials. You work to keep the supply chain of the company efficient and capable of meeting business goals. This ensures production quotas are met and that products are delivered to customers.
What is the verb for logistics?
As suggested in the comments above, logistic is not a verb, and logisticize or logisticate may sound queer and are definitely unusual: Logistic refers to logistics meaning: (Economics) the management of materials flow through an organization, from raw materials through to finished goods.
Where do we use logistics?
Logistics is now used widely in the business sector, particularly by companies in the manufacturing sectors, to refer to how resources are handled and moved along the supply chain.
What are the examples of logistics?
The management of logistics can involve some or all of the following business functions, including:
- Inbound transportation.
- Outbound transportation.
- Fleet management.
- Materials handling.
- Order fulfillment.
- Inventory management.
- Demand planning.
How do you use the word logistics?
Logistics in a Sentence
- It takes weeks to plan the logistics necessary for organizing a graduation ceremony for fifteen hundred students.
- When I need to take an overseas trip, I leave all the logistics to my travel agent.
What does logistics mean in business?
Logistics refers to the movement of goods from Point A to Point B, which entails two functions: transportation and warehousing. The overall supply chain is a network of businesses and organizations working in a sequence of processes, including logistics, to produce and distribute goods.
Why do we need logistics?
Logistics is an important element of a successful supply chain that helps increase the sales and profits of businesses that deal with the production, shipment, warehousing and delivery of products. Moreover, a reliable logistics service can boost a business’ value and help in maintaining a positive public image.
What is a logistician mean?
: a specialist in logistics.
Is logistician a word?
an expert in logistics.
Is the word logistics plural or singular?
The noun logistics is uncountable. The plural form of logistics is also logistics. When applied to commerce, logistics refers to the moving, handling, warehousing and distribution of goods.
When did logistics become a word?
Nomenclature. The term logistics is attested in English from 1846, and is from French: logistique, where it was either coined or popularized by military officer and writer Antoine-Henri Jomini, who defined it in his Summary of the Art of War (Précis de l’Art de la Guerre).
Is logistics a noun or verb?
LOGISTICS ( noun ) definition and synonyms | Macmillan Dictionary.