Average RYAN LOGISTICS Truck Driver yearly pay in the United States is approximately $62,913, which is 11% below the national average.
- 1 How much does a logistics driver make?
- 2 How much does XPO Logistics pay drivers?
- 3 What is the highest paying trucking company?
- 4 What is the highest paying truck driving job?
- 5 How much do Old Dominion drivers make?
- 6 Does XPO Logistics pay well?
- 7 What is the top pay for XPO Logistics?
- 8 Who pays most for CDL?
- 9 How much do Amazon drivers make?
- 10 Can truckers make 100K?
- 11 How much do Walmart truck drivers make?
How much does a logistics driver make?
How much does a Logistics Delivery Driver in United States make? The highest salary for a Logistics Delivery Driver in United States is $86,825 per year. The lowest salary for a Logistics Delivery Driver in United States is $24,421 per year.
How much does XPO Logistics pay drivers?
Average XPO Logistics Delivery Driver hourly pay in the United States is approximately $33.15, which is 104% above the national average.
What is the highest paying trucking company?
Website ranks the top 10 highest paying trucking companies in the
- Sysco — $87,204 annual salary/$41.93 per hour.
- Wal-Mart — $86,000 annual salary/$41.35 per hour.
- GP Transco — $84,000 annual salary/$40.38 per hour.
- Epes Transport — $83,921 annual salary/$40.35 per hour.
What is the highest paying truck driving job?
7 Highest Paying Trucking Jobs In 2020
- Ice Road Trucking. The driving seasons are short — 3 to 4 months — but drivers can make a lot of money during the Ice Road Trucking season.
- Heavy Haul/Oversize.
- House Hold Goods Movers.
- Team Driving.
- Private Fleets.
How much do Old Dominion drivers make?
Old Dominion is offering new drivers average annual pay ranging from $73,000 for pickup and delivery drivers to $99,000 for line haul drivers, according to the release. The firm is also offering qualified Class A CDL holders a $5,000 sign-on bonus.
Does XPO Logistics pay well?
The average estimated annual salary, including base and bonus, at XPO Logistics is $126,975, or $61 per hour, while the estimated median salary is $121,706, or $58 per hour. Salaries contributed from XPO Logistics employees include job titles like Developer, Product Manager, Social Media Manager, and Business Analyst.
What is the top pay for XPO Logistics?
What is the highest salary at XPO Logistics? The highest-paying job at XPO Logistics is a Vice President with a salary of $254,585 per year.
Who pays most for CDL?
It is no secret that over the road, or OTR, truck drivers make the best money. Walmart is one of the highest paying, with an average salary of $71,500 per year before bonuses.
How much do Amazon drivers make?
How much does a Delivery Driver at Amazon make? The typical Amazon Delivery Driver salary is $16 per hour. Delivery Driver salaries at Amazon can range from $9 – $98 per hour.
Can truckers make 100K?
Some truck drivers want to make the most money possible, which can sometimes be $100K or more annually. Some ways to do this include team driving or becoming a driver trainer. Many drivers want to be treated as people, not numbers – they want to work with the best trucking company out there.
How much do Walmart truck drivers make?
The typical Walmart Truck Driver salary is $54,681 per year. Truck Driver salaries at Walmart can range from $28,678 – $71,616 per year.