Logistics Operator Salaries
|Coca-Cola Consolidated Logistics Operator salaries – 6 salaries reported||$19/hr|
|Festo Logistics Operator salaries – 2 salaries reported||$15/hr|
|NB Coatings Logistics Operator salaries – 2 salaries reported||$18/hr|
|Pfizer Logistics Operator salaries – 1 salaries reported||$16/hr|
- 1 How much do logistics operators make?
- 2 What is the highest paying job in logistics?
- 3 How much is the salary of a logistic manager?
- 4 Do logistics jobs pay well?
- 5 What does a logistics operator do?
- 6 Is logistics a good career choice?
- 7 What degree is best for logistics?
- 8 What skills do you need for logistics?
- 9 What jobs can you get in logistics?
- 10 Are logistics jobs in demand?
- 11 How much do Freight Agents Make?
- 12 How much do Amazon logistics managers make?
How much do logistics operators make?
The average logistics operator salary in the USA is $35,929 per year or $18.43 per hour. Entry level positions start at $31,200 per year while most experienced workers make up to $142,000 per year. $35,929 a year is how much per hour?
What is the highest paying job in logistics?
Top high-paying logistics jobs to pursue
- Logistics coordinator. National average salary: $35,969 per year.
- Supply manager. National average salary: $49,913 per year.
- Buyer. National average salary: $58,054 per year.
- Logistics manager.
- Logistics analyst.
- Fleet manager.
- Facilities manager.
- Distribution center manager.
How much is the salary of a logistic manager?
How much does a Logistics Manager make in the United States? The average Logistics Manager salary in the United States is $116,105 as of September 27, 2021, but the range typically falls between $102,733 and $128,545.
Do logistics jobs pay well?
Transportation logistics specialists do a lot to make logistics and supply chain management easier, but they don’t make as much as other supply chain professionals. According to Salary.com, the average transportation logistics specialist salary falls somewhere between $37,000 and $46,000; PayScale reports $47,000.
What does a logistics operator do?
In general, a logistics operator is a company that designs, manages and controls the supply chain of another company. The logistics operator, depending on the commercial agreement between both companies, can operate during supply, transport, storage and/or distribution.
Is logistics a good career choice?
The logistics industry is often overlooked, as compared to the other fast-growing industries such as technology and life sciences. But the reality is that it is a highly important industry, providing the bedrock of the global economy by connecting suppliers and manufacturers, and retailers with consumers.
What degree is best for logistics?
A bachelor’s in business administration degree program that includes a concentration in logistics may be considered a logistics degree, as can degrees in areas like supply chain management, logistics management transportation, systems engineering and other areas of study.
What skills do you need for logistics?
8 Must-have qualities and skills for logistics professionals
- Ability to see the big picture.
- Calm under pressure.
- Effective problem-solving skills.
- Continually seeking improvement.
- Proficient in project management.
- Able to manage and release stress.
What jobs can you get in logistics?
10 Careers in Logistics You Should Consider
- Freight Agent.
- Supply Chain Manager.
- Warehouse Logistics Manager.
- Transportation Analyst.
- Logistics Engineer.
- Inventory Manager.
- Procurement Manager.
- Customer Service Representative.
Are logistics jobs in demand?
Logistics is a relatively narrow field, and job growth is on par with the average for all occupations. The Bureau of Labor Statistics projects 4.4 percent employment growth for logisticians between 2019 and 2029. Logistics is a relatively narrow field, and job growth is on par with the average for all occupations.
How much do Freight Agents Make?
The average salary for a cargo and freight agent in California is around $43,950 per year.
How much do Amazon logistics managers make?
Amazon Salary FAQs The average salary for a Logistics Manager is $71,834 per year in United States, which is 9% higher than the average Amazon salary of $65,312 per year for this job.