Sign into the account you want to close. Review the products and services associated with your account. If you still wish to proceed, select a reason in the drop-down menu, tick the box next to Yes, I want to permanently close my Amazon account and delete my data and click Close my Account.
- 1 How do I delete a shipping address on Amazon?
- 2 How do I remove an authorization from Amazon?
- 3 How do I turn off Amazon hub?
- 4 How do I change my digital address on Amazon?
- 5 Can delivery address be changed on Amazon?
- 6 How do I change my shipping settings on Amazon?
- 7 What do I do if someone is using my Amazon account?
- 8 How do I turn off two factor authentication on Amazon?
- 9 How do I turn off Amazon sidewalk?
- 10 What happens if you don’t pick up Amazon locker?
- 11 Where are Amazon hub lockers?
- 12 Why can’t I change shipping address Amazon?
- 13 How do I change my residential address?
- 14 How do I change my billing address and shipping address on Amazon?
How do I delete a shipping address on Amazon?
Delete a ship-from address
- Go to General Shipping Settings.
- Click Edit in the Default shipping address section.
- Click Delete next to the address you want to delete. Note: If you have only one ship-from address, you cannot delete it as your Default shipping address.
- Click Yes, delete to delete, or No, keep to cancel.
Canceling your payment authorizations
- Go to Amazon Pay, click Sign In, and select Check your Amazon Pay orders.
- Sign in using your Amazon credentials.
- Select the Merchant Agreements tab, for the applicable payment authorization, click the Details link.
- Under Manage Merchant Agreement, click Cancel agreement.
How do I turn off Amazon hub?
Thank you for your feedback. Thanks! Note: If you don’t have the Alexa app, you can manage the Care Hub connection using the Alexa App for Browser.
- Open the Alexa app.
- Open More. and select See More.
- Select Care Hub.
- Select Settings, then select Manage.
- Select Delete the Care Hub connection.
How do I change my digital address on Amazon?
Go to Your Addresses. Add and Manage Addresses
- To add a new address, select Add address.
- To edit or delete an address, select either Edit or Delete below the address you want to modify.
- To set a default address, select the corresponding link below the address.
Can delivery address be changed on Amazon?
You can find the option to change your delivery address on the order page on the Amazon website. If the item has already shipped or is being sent by a third-party service like FedEx, you’ll need to cancel the order and place it again with the correct address.
How do I change my shipping settings on Amazon?
Change Your Order Information
- Go to Your Orders.
- Select Order Details link for the order you want to change. To edit orders shipped by Amazon, select Change next to the details you want to modify (shipping address, payment method, gift options, etc.).
- Follow the on-screen instructions to change the desired information.
What do I do if someone is using my Amazon account?
For unknown, suspicious, or fraudulent purchases, orders, or credit card transactions, suspicious password changes, account changes, or potential fraud, visit Report unauthorized activity. Note: If you can’t log in, go to Account & Login Issues. To report a suspicious email, go to Report a Phishing Email.
How do I turn off two factor authentication on Amazon?
To disable Two-Step Verification:
- In Your Account, select Login & security.
- Select Edit beside Two-Step Verification (2SV) Settings.
- Select Disablebeside Two-Step Verification.
- Enter the code sent to your phone number, or generated through the authenticator app.
- Select Verify code.
How do I turn off Amazon sidewalk?
How to turn off Amazon Sidewalk on your Echo or Ring
- Open the Alexa app on your phone.
- Tap More in the lower right-hand corner of the app.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Account Settings.
- Tap Amazon Sidewalk.
- Switch Sidewalk off and exit out of the app.
What happens if you don’t pick up Amazon locker?
Note: Collect your package within three calendar days after it is delivered to the Locker. If you don’t collect your package by the end of the third day, we’ll take it back and give you a full refund.
Where are Amazon hub lockers?
Amazon Hub Locker Lockers are located at supermarkets, convenience stores, banks and other nearby locations.
Why can’t I change shipping address Amazon?
If the item you have ordered isn’t shipped by Amazon, you might not be able to change the shipping address. If the option to change the address isn’t there, you’ll need to request a cancellation and order the item again for the correct address.
How do I change my residential address?
You can do that in one of three ways:
- Submit your address change via the Internet. You will need a valid e-mail address to receive the USPS confirmation, and a credit or debit card.
- Complete a change of address by phone — 1-800-ASK-USPS.
- Fill out Form 3575, the official mail forwarding change of address order.
How do I change my billing address and shipping address on Amazon?
To change billing address on Amazon desktop, click on “Accounts & Lists” on Amazon Home page. Select “Payment Options” on next page and then select the particular card whose billing address needs to be updated. Click on “Edit” option next to card and you will get an option to “Change” billing address on next page.