In the Laundry Distribution section you can see the cell blocks connected to a Laundry from which your janitors and (optional) prisoners (only in working hours) will transport the laundry to the Cell By clicking on a Laundry (a yellow circle with a mop in it) and dragging a line from there to a cell block/holding cell
- 1 How do I assign Laundry in prison architect?
- 2 How do you get Logistics in prison architect?
- 3 How do I assign areas in prison architect?
- 4 How do you assign a food distribution in prison architect?
- 5 How is laundry done in prison?
- 6 How many laundry machines do I need prison architect?
- 7 Who does laundry in prison architect?
- 8 How do you cheat in prison architect?
- 9 Where do prisoners get dropped off prison architect?
- 10 How do you assign armed guards in prison architect?
- 11 How many guards should I have in prison architect?
- 12 How do you get staff only area in prison architect?
- 13 How do you get food in prison architect?
- 14 How do I change meals in prison architect?
How do I assign Laundry in prison architect?
In order to have the Laundry working, you will have to assign jobs to the Laundry in the Prison Labour view of the Logistics menu.
- First, prisoners working in the Laundry will distribute clean Uniforms around the prison using Laundry Baskets.
- Prisoners will then change into these if their clothing Need is high.
How do you get Logistics in prison architect?
The Logistics menu allows several possibilities managing your prison in detail. It has to be unlocked via research: The “Prison Labour” submenu has to be unlocked with the Prison Labour research. The submenus “Food Distribution” and “Laundry Distribution” have to be unlocked with the Micro Management research.
How do I assign areas in prison architect?
In order to be able to be assigned, a sector must be fully enclosed by walls or fences with doors leading to other areas. If an area of your prison is not fully enclosed or lacks a door, it will not count as a separate sector. It can also be used to prevent certain prisoners from doing certain jobs.
How do you assign a food distribution in prison architect?
Once you unlock Micromanagement via Bureaucracy, you have access to the Logistics tab. From here, you can set food and laundry distribution, as well as see inmate cell quality.
How is laundry done in prison?
Depending on the size of the federal prison, inmates are usually assigned a laundry number and a laundry bag with their number attached to it. On their assigned days (e.g., Monday and Thursday) they can bring up their dirty clothes in their laundry bag, and Laundry Services will handle washing and drying.
How many laundry machines do I need prison architect?
From The Prison Architects wiki: 1 basket can service 16 inmate cells. 1 Laundry machine can service 4 baskets. It takes 2 ironing boards to service 1 laundry machine Summary: 1 Laundry Machine + 2 Ironing Boards + 4 Laundry Baskets + 5 workers = laundry service for 64 inmates.
Who does laundry in prison architect?
If no prisoners are assigned to the room, janitors will carry out the job. Prisoners will use Laundry Baskets to collect and distribute clothes around your prison.
How do you cheat in prison architect?
You can still use cheats in existing prisons using the following procedure:
- Open Prison Architect.
- Pause the game, and click on “Load Prison”.
- Locate the file path located at the bottom of the screen, and click on it.
Where do prisoners get dropped off prison architect?
A Prison Bus dropping off inmates. Prison Buses are vehicles that transport new Prisoners to the prison facility and drop them off at the Deliveries section.
How do you assign armed guards in prison architect?
Before hiring Armed Guards you need to unlock and build an armoury. You can only hire as many armed guards as you have guard lockers in your armoury. Unless set to patrol, your armed guards will stay in the armoury or security room.
How many guards should I have in prison architect?
It often takes at least three guards to subdue a maximum security prisoner.
How do you get staff only area in prison architect?
Via Bureaucracy, research “Deployment”:
- This requires a Warden – to unlock the Chief – the Chief, and offices for both.
- There, select “Staff Only”, and click on the area you want to change:
How do you get food in prison architect?
Food time. Just before and during eat time, the cooks will serve the pots and pans onto the Serving Table, add stacks of Food Trays next to the meals. The prisoners will rush the Canteen, grab a food tray, take a meal, head to the Tables and eat. They will leave the dirty food trays on the tables after their meal.
How do I change meals in prison architect?
To change the food quantity and variety, select Policy in Reports, console players will have to press X. Set the Meal Quantity and Meal Variety to Low and be sure to have only a single hour block set to Eat for the entire day in Regime.