Ken Oaks founded one of the most successful trucking companies in the country, Total Quality Logistics. His firm brokers deals between truckers who want to be on the road and companies who need to move products across the country.
- 1 Is TQL privately owned?
- 2 What is Ken Oaks net worth?
- 3 Is Total Quality Logistics a good company?
- 4 Is Total Quality Logistics a 3PL?
- 5 How many Tql offices are there?
- 6 How many millionaires are in Cincinnati?
- 7 Who is the CEO of TQL?
- 8 How much do TQL sales reps make?
- 9 Where is TQL headquarters located?
- 10 Do any billionaires live in Ohio?
- 11 Who is the richest family in Ohio?
- 12 Who is the richest family in Indiana?
Is TQL privately owned?
There is so much freight moving.” Hitting the $5 billion mark would rank TQL among the largest private companies in the nation. According to Forbes’ 2020 ranking of the largest private companies in the U.S., there were 89 companies with $5 billion or more in revenue.
What is Ken Oaks net worth?
A new Forbes ranking names the wealthiest person in each of the nation’s 50 largest cities. In Cincinnati, Total Quality Logistics founder Ken Oaks has the highest net worth of any resident at $980 million, according to the magazine.
Is Total Quality Logistics a good company?
Overall a great place to work This job is a great place to work, just not for everyone. If you enjoy a fast paced environment and a team atmosphere, you’ll love it. You’re provided all of the resources needed to succeed, you just have to be willing to put the work in.
Is Total Quality Logistics a 3PL?
Total Quality Logistics Named to Inbound Logistics’ Top 100 3PL Providers List for 2019. Cincinnati (OH) – Total Quality Logistics (TQL), the second-largest freight brokerage company in North America, today announced its recognition as a Top 100 3PL Provider by Inbound Logistics magazine.
How many Tql offices are there?
TQL has 57 local offices across the United States, employing more than 5,500 people.
How many millionaires are in Cincinnati?
Millionaire households: 83,624. Cincinnati Matchmakers is the best way to meet quality local singles.
Who is the CEO of TQL?
On April 21, 2021, Total Quality Logistics (TQL) was named as the naming rights sponsor of the stadium by FC Cincinnati, having come to a long-term agreement with the club.
How much do TQL sales reps make?
Average Total Quality Logistics (TQL) Sales Representative yearly pay in the United States is approximately $46,019, which is 27% below the national average.
Where is TQL headquarters located?
The average estimated annual salary, including base and bonus, at Total Quality Logistics is $117,480, or $56 per hour, while the estimated median salary is $113,088, or $54 per hour.
Do any billionaires live in Ohio?
There are eight billionaires in Ohio, with three living in Cleveland, all members of the family of the late Al Lerner, the former owner of the Browns. Lerner’s widow, Norma, 85; son, Randy, 59; and daughter, Nancy, 60, each have an estimated worth of $1.1 billion, according to Forbes.
Who is the richest family in Ohio?
These Ohio Billionaires Are The Richest People In The State
- Les Wexner, founder of L Brands, $6.1 billion.
- Denise York and family, owners of the San Francisco 49ers, $3.5 billion.
- Clayton Mathile, owner of Iams, $2.3 billion.
- August Troendle, president and CEO of MedPace, $1.5 billion.
Who is the richest family in Indiana?
• Resides: Bloomington Carl inherited control of Cook Group from his parents, William and Gayle Cook, who founded the company. With a net worth of $8.7 billion, Cook is the wealthiest person in Indiana.