What Is the Average Logistics Coordinator Salary by State
|State||Annual Salary||Monthly Pay|
- 1 Is logistics coordinator a good job?
- 2 How long does it take to become a logistics coordinator?
- 3 How much does a logistics coordinator make at Amazon?
- 4 What means logistics coordinator?
- 5 What do you need to become a logistics coordinator?
- 6 What degree do you need for logistics?
- 7 Is logistics a good paying job?
- 8 How much money do logistics make a year?
- 9 What are the duties of logistics coordinator?
- 10 Is it hard to be a logistics manager?
- 11 What are the interview questions for logistics coordinator?
Is logistics coordinator a good job?
If you’re looking to break into a dynamic industry, logistics coordinator may be the job opportunity you’re looking for. This role offers plenty of room to develop new skills, advance to the next level and move into other specializations.
How long does it take to become a logistics coordinator?
Requirements include 2-4 years of relevant work experience and a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Supply Chain Management or a related field.
How much does a logistics coordinator make at Amazon?
Amazon Salary FAQs The average salary for a Logistics Coordinator is $46,383 per year in United States, which is 11% higher than the average Amazon salary of $41,587 per year for this job.
What means logistics coordinator?
A Logistics Coordinator facilitates communication between production, sales and distribution stages to promote a healthy and efficient supply chain. Their responsibilities often include: Coordinating transportation providers to ensure prompt and proper movement of shipments. Managing distribution and shipment budgets.
What do you need to become a logistics coordinator?
How to become a Logistics Coordinator
- Complete a Diploma of Logistics (TLI50415) or equivalent Supply Chain Management qualification.
- Hold a current driver’s licence.
- Hold a current forklift licence.
- Consider obtaining your Dangerous Goods licence.
What degree do you need for logistics?
Logisticians may qualify for some positions with an associate’s degree. However, due to complex logistics and supply chains, companies prefer to hire workers who have at least a bachelor’s degree. Many logisticians have a bachelor’s degree in business, systems engineering, or supply chain management.
Is logistics a good paying job?
With a relevant logistics degree, the professional operations specialist can expect to demand a starting salary of $74,000 or more per year, with a strong foundation for their own independent consulting enterprise down the road.
How much money do logistics make a year?
How Much Does a Logistician Make? Logisticians made a median salary of $74,750 in 2019. The best-paid 25 percent made $96,240 that year, while the lowest-paid 25 percent made $57,080.
What are the duties of logistics coordinator?
Logistics Coordinator Job Duties:
- Facilitate the shipping of products from one destination to another.
- Arrange transportation, schedule staff, and orchestrate deliveries to meet customer demand with little to no delay.
- Receives products and coordinates delivery.
- Prepares loads for shipment.
Is it hard to be a logistics manager?
It’s not as easy as expediting everything. Logistics managers have to find the most efficient and cost-effective ways to move materials and goods and to find the optimal balance between supply and demand. If all that sounds like a fascinating puzzle to solve, keep reading.
What are the interview questions for logistics coordinator?
Interview Questions for Logistics Coordinators:
- Can you describe the typical day of a logistics coordinator?
- How do you go about optimizing processes?
- How do you approach issues such as missing inventory?
- Can you share an experience in which you had to negotiate with a supplier?