Reverse logistics activities include the return of used goods and the partial recover of its originally existent value. Four channels are relevant: recycling, reuse, remanufacturing, and final disposal.
- 1 Which of the following is an example of reverse logistics?
- 2 What are reverse logistics processes?
- 3 What are the types of reverse logistics?
- 4 Which of the following are logistics activities?
- 5 Which of the following is a typical example of a reverse supply chain?
- 6 What is reverse logistics in simple terms?
- 7 What are the 3 types of logistics?
- 8 What are the function of reverse logistics?
- 9 What are the 7 R’s of logistics?
- 10 What are types of logistics?
- 11 What are the main drivers of reverse logistics?
- 12 What is a 4PL?
- 13 What are the 12 logistics activities?
- 14 What are the 12 elements of logistics?
- 15 What are the 4 areas of logistics management?
Which of the following is an example of reverse logistics?
But whenever there is a process included after the sale of the product, it is known as reverse logistics. For example, if a product is found defective, it is sent back to the manufacturer for testing, repairing, dismantling, recycling, or proper disposal of the product.
What are reverse logistics processes?
Reverse logistics is a type of supply chain management that moves goods from customers back to the sellers or manufacturers. Once a customer receives a product, processes such as returns or recycling require reverse logistics.
What are the types of reverse logistics?
What are the types of reverse logistics?
- Returns avoidance.
- Unsold goods.
- Delivery Failure.
Which of the following are logistics activities?
Logistics activities or Functions of Logistics
- 1) Order processing.
- 2) Materials handling.
- 3) Warehousing.
- 4) Inventory control.
- 5) Transportation.
- 6) Packaging.
Which of the following is a typical example of a reverse supply chain?
Essentially, any process or handling of a good after the initial sale involves reverse logistics. Typical examples of reverse logistics and reverse supply chain include: Product returns and management of their resale. Remanufacturing and refurbishing of products.
What is reverse logistics in simple terms?
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Reverse logistics is for all operations related to the reuse of products and materials. It is “the process of moving goods from their typical final destination for the purpose of capturing value, or proper disposal.
What are the 3 types of logistics?
Logistics has three types; inbound, outbound, and reverse logistics.
What are the function of reverse logistics?
Reverse logistics services are designed to move goods from their point of consumption to an end point to capture value or properly dispose products and materials. It deals with the collection of goods, transporting them to a central location, and sorting them according to where their final destination will be.
What are the 7 R’s of logistics?
The 7 Rs’ of Logistics Services in India
- Right Product. Logistics services in India should have complete information about the kind of product they are going to ship.
- Right Customer. Every logistics service provider in India must know its target audience.
- Right Quantity.
- Right Condition.
- Right Place.
- Right Time.
- Right Cost.
What are types of logistics?
Logistics Fields Logistics can be split into five types by field: procurement logistics, production logistics, sales logistics, recovery logistics, and recycling logistics.
What are the main drivers of reverse logistics?
Generally, the companies carry on reverse logistics because of the profit, obligatory forces or social pressure. According to this classification, the drivers are named as; economics, legislation and corporate citizenship (De Brito and Dekker, 2004).
What is a 4PL?
Lead logistics providers (LLPs), also referred to as fourth-party logistics (4PL) providers, have a broad role within the supply chain. When functioning as a 4PL, a logistics service provider becomes a true partner with the customer, working to create a lean, cost-effective supply chain.
What are the 12 logistics activities?
Logistics management activities typically include inbound and outbound transportation management, fleet management, warehousing, materials handling, order fulfillment, logistics network design, inventory control, supply/demand planning and management of third-party logistics services providers.
What are the 12 elements of logistics?
Terms in this set (12)
- Design Interface.
- Sustaining Engineering.
- Supply Support.
- Maintenance Planning & Management.
- Packaging, Handling, Storage, and Transportation.
- Technical Data.
- Support Equipment.
- Training & Training Support.
What are the 4 areas of logistics management?
There are four main types of logistics management, each emphasizing a different aspect of the supply process.
- Supply Management and Logistics.
- Distribution and Material Movement.
- Production Logistics and Management.
- Reverse Logistics and Product Return.