How to Pair a Logitech Wireless Mouse With Your PC
- The mouse comes with a small Bluetooth receiver.
- The mouse will connect automatically.
- Slide the power switch on the body of the mouse to turn it on.
- Move the mouse around the screen and check if mouse speed and sensitivity are optimized for your use.
- 1 How do I get my wireless mouse to work?
- 2 Why is my wireless mouse not working?
- 3 How do you reset your wireless mouse?
- 4 How do I get my new mouse to work?
- 5 Why is my mouse not moving?
- 6 Why is my mouse not lighting up?
- 7 What do you do when your mouse stops working?
- 8 How do I fix my wireless mouse not moving?
- 9 Why is my external mouse not working?
- 10 Where is the reset button on mouse?
- 11 How do I get my laptop to recognize my wireless mouse?
- 12 How do you reprogram a wireless mouse receiver?
How do I get my wireless mouse to work?
Press and hold the pairing button on your mouse or keyboard for 5-7 seconds, then let the button go. The light will blink to show that the mouse is discoverable. The pairing button is usually on the bottom of the mouse. On your PC, select Start > Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices.
Why is my wireless mouse not working?
Fresh batteries are the cure for many wireless mouse problems. Verify it has been installed, to make your mouse ready to use. If the receiver is plugged in, and you’ve tried all other troubleshooting steps, try moving the receiver to a different USB port, if one is available. USB ports can go bad, making them unusable.
How do you reset your wireless mouse?
To reset a wireless mouse:
- Turn off your wireless mouse.
- Hold down the left and right mouse buttons.
- While holding down the mouse buttons, turn the mouse back on.
- After around 5 seconds, release the buttons. You will see an LED flash if it resets successfully.
How do I get my new mouse to work?
Try these steps, organized in order of most-common and easiest to most intensive.
- Inspect the mouse for hardware damage.
- Clean the mouse.
- Replace the batteries.
- Try a different USB port.
- Connect the mouse directly to the USB port.
- Use the mouse on an appropriate surface.
- Update the driver.
Why is my mouse not moving?
Sometimes the mouse-isn’t-moving issue happens just because you’ve pressed the function keys and disabled trackpad unknowingly. On your keyboard, hold down the Fn key and press the touchpad key (or F7, F8, F9, F5, depending on the laptop brand you’re using).
Why is my mouse not lighting up?
A wired mouse plugs directly into the computer via a USB cable, so first ensure that the USB cable is plugged into the computer’s USB port securely. A failing laser light can also mean that the mouse’s batteries are low or dead. Remove the batteries and replace them with new ones to see if the laser shines again.
What do you do when your mouse stops working?
Mouse, touchpad, and keyboard problems in Windows
- Unplug USB cables and wait for a little while for the device driver to be unloaded by Windows, and then plug the device back in.
- Try using a different USB port on your PC.
- If you use a USB hub between the device and the PC, make sure the hub has power.
How do I fix my wireless mouse not moving?
Check that the battery of the mouse is charged. Make sure that the receiver (dongle) is firmly plugged in to the computer. If your mouse and receiver can operate on different radio channels, make sure that they are both set to the same channel.
Why is my external mouse not working?
You can try to replug your USB cable or USB receiver into the same USB port or a different one to check if it works. 1) Unplug your USB cable or USB receiver from your laptop. 3) Plug your USB cable or USB receiver into the USB port correctly. 4) Try to use your mouse to see if works.
Multiple Methods of Reset Check the bottom of your mouse, and turn the power to the On position. Look under the power button for the reset button. If one is there, hold the reset for five full seconds to reset the mouse.
How do I get my laptop to recognize my wireless mouse?
Turn on Bluetooth. Press and hold the sync button on the bottom of the mouse. The mouse now appears in the list of devices. Choose the mouse in this list to connect it to your computer.
How do you reprogram a wireless mouse receiver?
In brief, just plug receiver in, put the mouse near the receiver, switch the mouse on and press any button. It will reconnect in 15 seconds.